Food Vendors – 2017
Food Vendor Application are CLOSED
Vendors already booked: BBQ, ribs, hamburgers, hot dogs, corn dogs, catfish, chicken fingers, polish sausage, philly cheesesteaks, funnel cakes, Italian ice, lemonade and more… (see 2017 Vendors below)
Whatever you’re cooking, we welcome all kinds of food vendors, giving preference to a variety of foods.
Space is 12’x12′ and booth fee includes limited electricity and water.
Food trailers/trucks can be dropped off Thursday, after 5 pm.
Setup begins at 7 am on Friday, and streets will be closed to vehicular traffic at 2:00 pm Friday. All booths must be open before 3 pm.
Booth fee includes 15 amp/110v (or limited 50 amp/220v) Electricity, and water. Vendor must bring their own extensions cords and hoses.
Registration is just $70 for a 12×12′ booth. These prices includes booth fee, electricity and water for all three days.
With this application, please submit three representative photos of what you offer for sale and a sample menu. The images may be submitted on a CD in jpg format (300 dpi) OR photographic prints. The menu may be printed or in a common digital format (pdf, doc, jpg). Entries must be received by July 4, 2017.
An application is a commitment to exhibit and abide by the Fall Heritage Festival rules, which include but are not limited to: vendors must be open during all posted festival hours, and absolutely no moving vehicles are permitted on festival grounds while festival is open to the public. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Vendors must be open during all Festival hours:
Friday, Sept. 15, 3 pm – 9 pm
Saturday, Sept. 16, 9 am – 7 pm
Sunday, Sept. 17, 11 am – 5 pm
Setup is scheduled for Friday, from 7 am to 2 pm. Food trucks may be dropped off on Thursday, Sept. 14 after 5 pm.
All vehicles must vacate the streets no later than 2 pm, and absolutely no moving vehicles will be allowed on the streets during Festival hours. Breakdown after 5 pm on Sunday.
This is an outdoor street Festival and operates rain or shine. Vendors must carry their own insurance.
All vendors will have electricity for lights so that booths can be kept open until 9 pm on Friday evening. Please be sure to bring lights, water hoses and extension cords!
- Dixie’s Fresh Squeezed Ades – Lemon, Lime & Orange
- Sweet Bottom BBQ – smoked pork, brisket, sausage, roasted corn, potatoes, nachos & more
- Simmons BBQ – sandwiches, plates & LB’s
- Repicci’s Italian Ice
- WALM Concessions – Catfish, Chicken Tenders, Shrimp, Fries, Polish Sausage, Hotdogs, Fried Pickles, Corndogs, Funnel Cakes
- Circle E – Chicken Fingers, Funnel Cakes & Catfish
- Kettle Korn Kommander
- TN Subs – philly cheesesteak, polish sausage, ribeye subs, burgers, chicken fingers, corn dogs, ribbon fries, funnel cakes
- Crazy Daisies – Chicken salad, pimento cheese, wraps, nachos, BBQ nachos, Philly, chips, drinks, sweets
- Overstreet Picnic Basket – BBQ Sandwiches, hamburgers, boneless wings, fries, nachos, funnel cake bites, philly cheese steak, mini-pizza
- Trike Treats – Novelty Ice Cream, Fudge Bars, Bomb Pops, Strawberry Shortcake
- Coffee Break & Creamery – Hot and cold coffee drinks, ice cream cones, shaved ice
- Meeks’ Wraps – Chicken & rice wraps
- Crazy Daisies – Chicken salad, pimento cheese, wraps, nachos, and more
- Malone’s Custom B-B-Q – Chicken,ribs, pulled and sliced shoulder, baked beans, slaw, potato salad, smoked bologna, dogs, drinks and water